PeekMon is a free tool for monitoring servers.
It’s very versatile and can be used on any type of server (Unix/Linux, Windows …).
It actually connects to your server by opening a TCP socket on a defined port and will display the latency.
- Monitors any TCP port on any server
- Shows a status icon in the system tray
- Text can be customized using macros (Latency, hostname …)
- Beeping if a server become offline (option)
- Option to start with Windows
- Connectivity detection (no alert if you only lose internet connection)
- Advanced monitoring with Linfo