PeekMon is a free tool for monitoring servers.
It’s very versatile and can be used on any type of server (Unix/Linux, Windows …).
It actually connects to your server by opening a TCP socket on a defined port and will display the latency.
- Monitors any TCP port on any server
- Shows a status icon in the system tray
- Text can be customized using macros (Latency, hostname …)
- Beeping if a server become offline (option)
- Option to start with Windows
- Connectivity detection (no alert if you only lose internet connection)
- Advanced monitoring with Linfo
- Comments (0)
Fatal error: Cannot assign by reference to overloaded object in /home/websites/slymsoft.com/web/public/www/blog/wp-content/themes/mystique/atom-core.php on line 4258